- Develop new flight mechanics models, vehicle simulation and tools for handling qualities
- Take responsibility for individual clearance assessment tasks
- Preparation of existing simulation models, check cases and input data
- Support of flight test campaigns and the analysis of the flight test data
- Deep interaction with interface disciplines such as aerodynamics, fuel/stores, system design, loads,safety, etc.
- Maintenance and update of existing tools
- Performance of linear and non-linear simulations required for clearance activities
- Analysis of aerodynamic data and complex simulation results
- You have a Master Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Physics or similar
- You have already profound professional experience in flight- and aerodynamics
- Very good knowledge in Matlab, C++ and Python
- You speak English fluently
- Basic German skills are required
Unser Angebot klingt wie für Sie gemacht? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung – gerne online bei Felix Prikryl.